I can go on forever. It's just a part of the song Three Cheers for Five Years of Mayday Parade. I knew them ages ago, but recently I've been playing their songs over and over again. Now my mission of no-one-knowing-what-and-who-Mayday-Parade-is, is ruined. HAHA. But seriously, listen to them, they so rock. Their lyrics are so cool to listen to try to read them once you'll understand them more. They're like Panic! At the Disco ( Oh yeah, they took of the [!] in their band name already according to Donut ) They sometimes have really long titles, for example You be the anchor that keeps my feet on the ground, I'll be the wings that keep your heart in the clouds. Ilovethatsong.
Summer, I know you want me to want you, I want to
IT'S JUST THAT YOU ARE SO GODDAMN BORING. I'm sorry for the word :))
Since summer classes, for all of us won't start tomorrow or the day after, we are all stuck in a huge pile of B O R I N G. This week, I haven't gone any farther than my front door. I guarantee it. I can't wait 'til GC starts having classes. Oh, crud I just remembered. My parents tore me into two because of my "issue". I was supposed to take up photography and dance this summer. Apparently, my parents told me a while ago that I can only take up one. So my life was shattered. HAHA, how dramatic :| It was so sad. I was so excited to buy my own DSLR ( I actually have no idea if I had enough money to buy one ) and get up early for my classes. because lately, I sleep at 2 and wake up at 2. y parents are continuously reminding me to sleep earyl. BUT MY BODY CLOCK WON'T LET MEE. It's not my fault, okay, maybe it kinda is but, I can't do anything about it anymore. Give me tips. Like I whack my head then fall into unconsciousness, but still wake up namaan :))
Later Dudes.
iBite.


