cheska alejandro: Ang boring.
cheska alejandro: When did the internet get so damn boring
cheska alejandro: ?
cheska alejandro: Uh, RIGHT NOW?
anelle de jesus: Haha
anelle de jesus: Ang boring ng net ngayong araw
anelle de jesus: As in kanina pang umaga
Self-explanatory. Regarding the title, I just heard it on TV a while ago. Speaking of kicking something major, I remember last summer I wanted to like take up Martial Arts. Maybe the hair-scratching 'Japoy' inspired me. Ehk.
And, I'm becoming a frequent 'blogger'. Eww. That means I'm always bored. Give me something to do summer. If you want this phrase to come true.
I know you want me to want you, I want to.
So far, for me summer is still sucking. I hope someone will make it less boring, or something.
I still can't get over the new lay-out ( I don't wanna say MY lay-out 'cause Ikay did it (: ) Everybody's saying it's byoteepool. Thank you Ikaay! You should drop by her tabulas. She really writes good :> I assure you. And her site is cool as hell. That sounded kinda wrong =))
Oh well, I'll still be stuck with the boring Internet. I'm sorry if I keep mocking you WWW. I wouldn't be able to post this if you didn't exist. So yeah, you did play a part. But that doesn't make you exciting. So, un-bore me.
So far, for me summer is still sucking. I hope someone will make it less boring, or something.
I still can't get over the new lay-out ( I don't wanna say MY lay-out 'cause Ikay did it (: ) Everybody's saying it's byoteepool. Thank you Ikaay! You should drop by her tabulas. She really writes good :> I assure you. And her site is cool as hell. That sounded kinda wrong =))
Oh well, I'll still be stuck with the boring Internet. I'm sorry if I keep mocking you WWW. I wouldn't be able to post this if you didn't exist. So yeah, you did play a part. But that doesn't make you exciting. So, un-bore me.
