So here's the thing.
We have to take our clothes off. (So Sexy!)
We have to party all night.
Amp.
No seriously. I decided to write with poise and grace.
YOU MADAPAKAAAAAAS.
Kidding ;)
So, the purpose of our campaign is to stop plagiarism, not any other issue. So please understand the effects of what we say and make. If we have offended you, we are sorry. But don't you think that points to another thing. That maybe "natatamaan ka". Or something. I'm not saying that you are getting triggered by the things in my or Anelle's And ikay's blog entries. Our intentions are solely for making people more aware, because they already are aware about how cruel plagiarism can get. And if they are doing it, they are stealing not only the owner's creation, but the owner's right to that object. We apologize if you took our words wrongly. And please do support us. And if you want to, you can make entries on your own experiences and make your own icons. If you don't have adobe skills, and adobe itself like me, Paint will rock your socks off.
Now for the less serious note. I hate radio stations, spreading my favorite songs all over the Philippines :( Like Almost Lover. I hear it everywhere. BTW, I'm trying to learn it on Piano, yay.
I really like the song My wish by the Rascal Flatts, it's good ;)
We have to take our clothes off. (So Sexy!)
We have to party all night.
Amp.
No seriously. I decided to write with poise and grace.
YOU MADAPAKAAAAAAS.
Kidding ;)
So, the purpose of our campaign is to stop plagiarism, not any other issue. So please understand the effects of what we say and make. If we have offended you, we are sorry. But don't you think that points to another thing. That maybe "natatamaan ka". Or something. I'm not saying that you are getting triggered by the things in my or Anelle's And ikay's blog entries. Our intentions are solely for making people more aware, because they already are aware about how cruel plagiarism can get. And if they are doing it, they are stealing not only the owner's creation, but the owner's right to that object. We apologize if you took our words wrongly. And please do support us. And if you want to, you can make entries on your own experiences and make your own icons. If you don't have adobe skills, and adobe itself like me, Paint will rock your socks off.
Now for the less serious note. I hate radio stations, spreading my favorite songs all over the Philippines :( Like Almost Lover. I hear it everywhere. BTW, I'm trying to learn it on Piano, yay.
I really like the song My wish by the Rascal Flatts, it's good ;)
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold,
And while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too.
