Don't block with your shouldeer.
Oh, don't copy meee.
Sorry ha =))
Na-bore na naman ako. So I made another icon!
Check these sites out for our campaign, that is being harnessed by only three people, Ikay Anelle and Cheska =))
http://anelleellena.blogspot.com/ Anelle
http://downtimesmile.tabulas.com/ Ikay
We got sick of seeing people copying other people. So there!

I'm really proud of us three. I swear. Anelle and Ikay make the best icons. I make crap :-j Oh well, someone give me adobeee! Hanggang PAINT na lag ba ako habang buhay?! (Yes, paint lang 'yan) Ang saklap ng buhay ko.
Please support uzz!
HAHA. If you want to take part in this no plagiarism thang, just tell me or Ikay or Anelle. Also, feel free to make icons, make your own catch phrases and that'll be cooler! But if you don't have enough Brain Cells like me, you can ask us if you wanna use what we made. At least you asked permission right? Unlike some people.
HAHA. If you want to take part in this no plagiarism thang, just tell me or Ikay or Anelle. Also, feel free to make icons, make your own catch phrases and that'll be cooler! But if you don't have enough Brain Cells like me, you can ask us if you wanna use what we made. At least you asked permission right? Unlike some people.
Later Buwaya.
Oh simple thing where have you gone?I'm getting old and I need something to rely on.
So tell me when you're gonna let me in.
I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin.
