NEW TAGBOOARD means NEW SMILIES. Yay.
THE BORDER'S SUPPOSED TO BE BLACK, NOT RED :| IT WON'T CHAAANGE :(
MILK CARTOONS! xD
Here's the legend:
- Wink = ;)
- Tired = -_-
- No Idea / sweat drop = :-?
- Shocked / Big eyes / tarsier = O_O
- Stresses / Black Eyed = O_o
- Sticking Tongue Out = :P
- Smile = :)
- Shy = :">
- Shadow = :-S
- Plain = i_i
- On the Phone = :)]
- Mad = x(
- Love = :x
- Hurt - :-h
- Grin = :D
- Crying = :(
- Woah / What the Eff smiley / Amazed = :OYAAAY :D They're so kyooot. Please use them ;;)
I kind of liked it your way
How you shyly placed your eyes on me
Oh, did you ever know,
That I had mine on you
How you shyly placed your eyes on me
Oh, did you ever know,
That I had mine on you
