10 R's Tagged me Katrina :))
Rawr - I want a tiger.
Room - I want a bigger one.
Ramp - I like walking on one. And I would like to walk on one in the near future.
Really - I often say really, really.
Roamng - around is what I do best
Ragdolls - I was kinda freaked out by them when I was a kid.
Random - I'm really really really really RANDOM. I swear, ask Anelle. When we chat I just randomly say, I like ******************************************* HAHA. Or I just ********** =)) HAHA. ask her :))
Right - I'm right handed, and I also like syaing the word right, pronounced as Roooyt.
Reality TV Shows - I love some, I hate some. Sometimes I think they're stupid.
Reason - ;)
Do 10 S's
Anelle
Ikay
Tolens
Andi
Bianca
Mika
Becca
Denise
Geneva
Kaye
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Tagged again. :|
