Yo!
Basically, it's the average Thursday. Actually, I was in for something I did not prepare myself for. And that is something negative.
So, my mom told me that I should go with her to ICY (Her school) and do stuff for her. And she'll give me monehh. (Yes :D) BUT. Hellooooo. Look at the list of things she made me do:
--Call Ate Mel (The Yaya) like a zillion times.
--Make a clown -- LOOKIE!
--Eat (Heehee, actually I also had a part in this)
--Cut circles.
--Doodle
--Cut shapes
--Staple stuff (Which I actually found really fun. Haha)
--Go call some people to her office.
--Create Envelopes
(Yes, Inexagge ko :)) )
And other thingies =)) HAHA. And then dance came up. We have a new choreo, not that you would ever care :))
I'm beat, and me husband, Brad Pitt is calling me to the bed, he wants to go cuddle :"> xD =)) HAHA. Cuddle lang. He was tired of doing American Idol and traveling from Africa-New Orleans and back here in Puerto Rico.
Ooh, a silly ambitious girl's mind is utterly ridiculous.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Unfold me, wrap me up


