Meanwhile I'm sittin' at home, all alone
Tryin' to keep myself from goin' crazy
When I'm in the house, when I think about
When I see you out, when I hear about
I want my baby back! And I thought it would be easy
but it's hard for me to let you GO!
Everyone's leaving. It's just so sad. Jayjay Caluag is leaving. And BASTA! I dunno if they want other people to know that they are leaving the P-H to the ilippines. Jayjay Caluag suucks 'cause he's gonna fly to my dream paradise and he's not gonna send me a Koala Bear and a Eucalyptus Tuh-ree! In shorts (HAHAHA In shorts =)) ), the Banana's gonna live in Australiaaa! And dude! He was supposed to leave like on May, but now he's gonna leave on the second week of effing April :| ('Di ka pa naka-abot sa SEP, aww) No one's gonna call me SP anymoore. I seriously liked that nickname. HAHA. The Cheska will miss youuu.
AND YOU DIDN'T WANT ME TO WRITE ABOUT YOUU. Well suck this - - | - - < --- Bad sign.
AND NO HE'S NOT MY BABY :| EUUW. =))
