I know. Weird title, I guess :)) I just heard it again. And the Cheska is booored. I want new shoes! Take me to the mall, m'dear. Euw. I need the download of Nodame Cantabile to be over with now! I want to watch it. Since Honey and Clover is kinda serious for me (but I still love it don't get me wrong because of Toma :"> ) I want something like Hana Kimi which is really funny. But no one can beat Hana Kimi, course :>
GYABOOO! I hit my knee on the table edge. Ouchmuch. Eww.
Soo, I was surfing through the web and look what the Cheska copied and pasted!
He and Shun Oguri had to kiss 12 times for the drama, Hanazakari No Kimitachi E. Oguri said that Toma's lips were very soft and it was actually the first time he encountered such lips.
Got that from Wikipedia. I'm jealous of Ogurii! That blonde-hair-colored fool :(( (Kidding) He got to kiss Toma 12 EFFING TIMES! Buti pa siya...
He does look kinda fugly in his picture in wikipedia :| I want to change it. HAHA. What? You're shocked because I loove JPop? This, the Cheska shall say to you " :P " Beh-lat. MWAHAHA.
Okay, I am soo not making sense today.
I want to make you feel beautiful.
Monday, March 31, 2008
Tap on my window, Knock on my door
