GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. D:
It's so itchy. TAEE. I know, how inconsiderate of me to write something you wouldn't care about. I continuously bicker about crap. Sorry about that. Give me a second to ponder on my acts. Oh eff you. Haha. Kiidding. But seriously, I do talk about 'useless' things as you may put it. But ADRIANA LIMA is sooo not useless.
Aaanyway, while I was scratching my itchy nose (whoops I almost spelled it as KNOWS. Heehee) I realized that tomorrow is Monday, the supposedly get-together day of me friends. Apparantly, NO ONE IS REPLYING :| Daayuum you! Hahaha. So, we'll just rearrange it on some other time. Gaah. And Anelle and I were stressed to check what day was convenient for everyone :)) Oh well, at least we were talking about something. The two of us always say how we were losing things to talk about. Personally, I blame it on summer. It made me create a 'blog' :-&
Commercial
Hey you, imitator. You're making her sad. Please don't or I will kill you with my bear hands. Okay to gruesome. And she does it better :D Please don't kill me? HAHA. This I say to you
That was nothing to be honest. Don't worry that's not you, faithful 'reader'
Is it to soon to say 'perfeeect'
Sorry, Mayday Parade hangover. Eww, this post is too long. Ciao.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
My nose is itchy

