FINALLY! Our house is packed with carbs and fat. I have no problem with eating. Eating is good. At least I'm not starving myself to death by eating a cube of cheese a day. Or barfing all that I gorged on by using a toothbrush. (I'm sorry if I offended you bulimic /anorexic person, it's just wrong, don't worry the Cheska is not judging you, exercise lang p're) DUUDE! I finally got to buy Dewberry, strawberry flavored of course.
BTW, I have Abbey to thank for introducing me to Dewberry. 'Cause dati, I found it really sweet. But now, I just gorged on 6 so far. My mom keeps saying "ration" I bet that's her favorite word for today. It means like, spread and etcetera. I dunno. I was drooling on Dewberry kasi so I forgot. SORRY HA. Kasi, medyo hinihintay ko na 'to for 2 weeks. Last time I ate one was like last day of school :|
I'm so haaaappy! Our pantry is full of food. Not USELESS >:P Food is never useless. Food rocks. Don't ever mock food, unless they taste like food.
Ikay and I just chatted. We were being like Means Girls =))))))
BECAUUUSE. They are so, UGH. I hope they trip on a rock and die. >:)
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
This girl is made of Dewberry
