It started with Abbey (The title) Kasi, we saw Kuya Peter's (The Cheska is so FC :|) shirt the shirt. The "The only ay is UP" shirt. UP = University of the Philippines. Sorry, kung 'di niyo gets =)) Dont try to understand. BASTA! Then only way is UP.
I know you saw the tags. Heehee. Don't worry, I'm not that stupid and low to blog about it :D The Cheska must and SHALL keep her cool. Good thing the Lord made men, who made Dewberry. And, I have better things to talk about ;)
So far, GROOVE CENTRAL IS A BLAST. I love GC and the people in it. SUPER. Sobrang. Yay. =)) (I noticed that I've been squeezing a lot of Filipino words, don't get me wrong, I love our country, excluding the evool Politicians) Everyone is just so nice and cooool. And DUH, dances good. That session really made me tired. As in like SUPER, if Abbey would say it.
REMIELLE (?), I'm sorry if you were eliminated, but I think you're too pa-cute. Haha. You are a great singer but, you don't have that 'edge'. No offense to all the fans :D
I love Dolly's album title, (I've known it for a long time, not just because of AI, just saying haha) Backwards Barbie, isn't it kyoot? She does look like a barbie doll, that is... uhm, backwards?
WHUTTSSSS?!
I have hot pink nails (only the pinky, index and the beside the pinky finger =)) Sorry I forgot what it's called. Heehee.) That was so unnecessary. K, bye.
Thursday, April 3, 2008
The only way is UP
