SERIOUSLY. I'm like sweating everywhere. (So maybe ma-geget niyo na) Init kasi e :|
(And I really miss asking people around me if I have J =)) Kaye, I hope you're reading this ;D )
'Nuff about that. Ikay's back! And, lemme tell you she missed out on hellalot of things. I'm currently listening to the Grey's Anatomy opening theme song Cosy in The Rocket by Psapp. Anelle hates that song, and when she hears it she says, " Naririndi na talaga ako " with matching straight face smiley :| .
And I just discovered that I may be the one causing all the virus scare in our PCs yes, may S, so marami akong mga nalagyan ng virus :| Including a flash disk, Cheska you're so careless. 'Cause I've been DL-ing new JDoramas mom's laptop got a virus that is undetectable by Virus Detectors (DUH). Let me teach you a trick.
Go to My Computer.
Right click the Local Disk thing-y.
Then if the option OPEN is not the first command then you most likely have a virus.
To confirm if you have one go to Search in your PC.
Search notepEd.exe (Take note of the E instead of A) I repeat NOTEPEd.exe
If you have this file DO NOT OPEN. I repeat DO NOT EFFING OPEN IT.
I think this is the virus, I wasn't listening to much to my mommy ;))
Get it? So, if you have this file ask a Virus Destroying Guy to clean your PC, 'cause you might have a file that says NOTEPED.EXE and you're just mistaking it to be NOTEPAD.EXE and this is kinda like a really dangerous one, as my mom said it was.
I know, I know, my tagboard's colors are too colorful with my theme/scheme for my site. But wo cares :)) I just wanted to have fun with the colors. It feels too summer-y. I'll be changing it soon anyways. And you can't do nothing about it, but tag :D
Sorry kung daan daan ang smiley's ko, Kahit ako na-weiweirduhan at nangangadiri sa sarili ko.
Lookie what I found..ie
I just wanna say, I find it irritating that people give over-flattering comments that are barely ture, which lead to over-confidence which leads to irritating people. In short, paki tigil ang pambobola sa iba dahil ito ay nakakairita. Over and out. :D

