I DARE YOU TO LIIIIIIIIIIIIFT YOURSELF, LIFT YOURSELF OFF THE FLOOR!
Crap. How random. HAHAHA. The entire day I've been singing this song like I'm in a concert and I'm about to dive in a huge crowd of people who either love me or just want to get to touch parts of my body, which I find disgusting. Ehk. I suddenly remember Switchfoot and I have no idea why. Because I was stupid enough to delete all of my songs from Limewire and iTunes, I decided to DL my favorites from them. Yay? HAHA. And my top five favorite songs from them aaaaaare;
At number five is from the Learning to Breathe Album it's Paparazzi
Number 4 is Stars.
At numero tres is The Shadow Proves The Sunshine.
My second all time fave is Meant To Live (God this song is so effing cool that every time I sing it I feel like a rockstar ((= )
Aaaaand! The song that the Cheska most adores is... *drum roll*
DARE YOU TO MOOOOOVE!
C'mon, the Cheska dares you :>
