ASAAA.
I need a beach. I hate living in Manila, no near by beaches. I feel like summer's getting shorter by the millisecond. DI BA? See, it's the second week of April, which means. Two more week IT'S MAY ALREADY. After May, it's June. June = SCHOOL. God. Despite that, I'M DOING NOTHING. Fine, I'm getting sleep, THE HELL WITH SLEEP. I want to hang out with my friends. The problem is either, I'm not allowed, or they're not allowed. D:
I have a confession to make. I went vain. :(( HEEHEE. I was bored e. 'To naman, give me a break ;)
I'll post pictures later, when my mom let's go of the laptop, grabe, she's been using it the whole day. =)) Just saying, no offense mommy if you read this :P
AND. I was so shocked. 'Cause I found an Ateneo de Manila University (Sorry, I have an accent when saying this, so I typed the whole thing. SORRY HA. =)) ) ID Strap lying in my room. I do have another one, but this wasn't it. Oh well, I'm just sharing my random encounters with you :D
BTW, I made a Heath Ledger tribute a while ago. I watched Casanova. God he's so effing hot. UGH. God, why'd you take him so soon? I kinda cired nga e, 'cause he's not with us anymooore :((
I want a guy like that. I'm so euw. I hate cheesy shit. They're so.. cheesy! Like having a prince charming and all that. Yeesh. He could be charming... then again he could be ugly. Ugly but charming :-j ( Ganun na lang eh no, wala nang values, pure heart. HAHAHA) Pero like, imagine this, a guy kissing you from neck to your lips, then shoving you whole body to the wall. Romantic ey? Swear. I want that to happen to me =)))) But, not in this era. I want it to happen like in the 1700's ;D So much for my dreams of being reincarnated in an era that's already done :|

(I know it's huge, I did that 'cause I wanted you to see how Heath Ledger is so effing hot :"> Lucky girl... )
OMFG OMFG OMFG OFMG! Ang feeling ng cockroach. Ugh. He/She feels like superman :| FLYING MOTHEREFFING ANYWHERE! God.
