HAHA. My favorite zoong. ;)
So, what's up? Me? Not much. Recently I've been using the Desktop Computer, which is cool. I miss it na rin. And the limewire there has been going for like 3 or something years na. And the songs are still there. GOOD. So many memories. Swear. I'm reconciling with all of my all time favorites. Like the title, Crooked Teeth from Death Cab for cutie. Ahh, classic. I also love it because of the vid. Try to DL also Title and Registration.
And one other fave is Daft Punk's Digital love. It's the song in the Nokia's Xpress Music ba? :)) The "Last night I had a dream about you, In this dream I'm standing right beside youu" HAHA. And One More Time. Aww. Child hood memories. There's nothing like animated GREEN people in a rock band singing techno music. It's techno right? Malay =))
Some songs that you have to have in your list :
Under Pressure - Queen and David Bowie (Pressure! pushing down on meh!)
MAYDAY PARADE SONGS. Like immeasurable fantastic songs.
ANBERLIN. PERIOD.
Fountains of Wayne - Hey Julie
Emmy Rossum songs. A new world of POP music @-)
Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out
Imogen Heap - Hide and Seek
Something Corporate - Space
Switchfoot. God. Yun yun eh.
Orson - No Tomorrow
Paramore's All We Know Is Falling Album
Rooney - When did you're heart go missing
Test Your reflex - Thinking of you
THE ALL AMERICAN REJECTS - DIRTY LITTLE SECRET. ANELLE. :D it's our song =))
AND A LOT MORE.
HAPPY BIRDAY BROTHEER. Thanks for the pizza. Iloveyou? nah, too cheesy :))
Cause at night the sun in retreat
Made the skyline look like crooked teeth,
In the mouth of a man who was devouring, us both.
Made the skyline look like crooked teeth,
In the mouth of a man who was devouring, us both.
