OYOO. Ano iniisip mo? :)) HAHA.
I therefore declare, today, is a very sucky day. Yes, sucky. Seriously.
I just want this day to end.
First of all, personally, I don't like my teachers. Sorry, pero, ganun eh. Second, do I hafta fail in every quiz I take? I mean I study, not a lot, but still, I think you can call it enough. AND DAMN YOU PERIODS. DAMN YOU ALL. (As in yung dot ha, long story) i wanted to cry cell addressses during Computer Period. Good thing Sir made me laugh amidst the pure torture of knowing that stupid thing that made me fail.
Sucky day. End now.
Good thing, all of your parents made you, my dear friends. I think I'd die out of stress and boredom. And lack of dewberry in my system. GAH. D:
Sucky day won't you end and bring Friday?
Ginanahan pa akong mag-rhyme :| I'm tryna hold it aaaall together. Sorta. Oh God. I just wanna sleep for 2 days. But I can't. Damn school. I know, I'm so negative. Ba't ba. It was also my bad hair day. Thanks to Anelle for my pigtails. I'll give them back tom. :) I know how much you'd wish me dead if I lost 'em. Don't worry I might suck at Algeb, but I don't suck at being a good friend ;)
Oh joy. I forgot a book that I really needed. Oh joy indeed. I wanted t do something so bad pa naman. Now, I'm just not in the mood.
Anyway, enough ranting. I'm getting smaller. Thanks to everyone who tried. You know all of you na :)
P.S.
Someone teach me how to do stunts. I need to learn some. Need them by Saturday. Thanks a heap.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
I've had better ones
