1. You bite your strawZZZ.
2. You eat your hanky. Kidding =))
3. Anelle's really a black guy deep inside. =))
4. Can't think of anything else. :))
5. We created a theme song for us stalkers title; TO ****************************
6. She likes bands like Amber Pacific, YellowCard etc.
7. She blow dries her hair E V E R Y D A Y. (During the school year lang ATA)
8. She has 2 other siblings, a brother and a sister.
9. She lives near Commonwealth.
10. She buys bee shades but she always says na hindi bagay sa kanya. (Weird mo :|)
11. She likes cursing. I think so? :))
12. She was our President.
13. She likes playing basketball.
14. She laughs hard. I MEAN REALLY HARD =))
15. Mahilig siyang mag-sabi ng corny jokes.
16. Pero, sa kababawan kong 'to, malamang matatawa ako. Or I act sarcastic.
17. Naloko ko siya once. I told her to search this sa Net. Ta Ng Aako. After 30 seconds tsaka lang niya narealize. Iloeyou :"> xD
18. She changes her multiply lay-out once a week. Seryoso, 'di pa niya sinasabi sa'kin, magugulat na lang ako, iba na.
19. She asked me once if Ghandi was still alive.
20. She wants to see Northern Lights.
21. SHE'S A DREAM GIRL ON THE LOOSE!
22. We both adore Toma Ikuta and Shirota Yu.
23. Camera shy DAW. DAAAAAAAAAAAW, siya.
24. Malandi siya kapag Y!M, gusto niya siya 'yung in-IM. Tapos, nabobore kasi wala siyang kausap sa Y!M. NATURAL. Lahat kailangan i-approach ka pa. HAHAHAHA. =))))) LANDI MO!
25. She looooooves yakisoba. ME TOO! but my parents forbade me from eating it.
26. She thinks Nigel Barker iz hot.
27. She likes a guy named :-".
28. According to her she likes Hershey's Chocolate Chips.
29. She's made out of crepes that were melted and shaped into a girl.
30. We both eat kaldereta, but we don't eat kare kare.
31. We don't have allergies... NOT YET =))
32. We both have not experienced having nosebleeds. We're coo' :>
33. She doesn't wear make-up.
34. She really, really, really, really, really wants to own Mac and she dreams of riding a hot air balloon.
35. She loves going out but we don't go out. :|
36. We LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE HANA KIMI :D
37. Putting on eye-liner scares the shizz outta hur.
38. We love remixing songs. Hellz yeah :> EVERYBODY DANCE NOW! Jent jent jent jent jent =))
39. Masipag siyang tao.
40. Pero we still copy from classmates. Hahaha.
41. ANELLE. EENGLISHIN KO NA. I HAVE 2 WORDS FOR YOU. AKOSIANELLE.
AMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
42. Sabay kami.
43. Gusto niya makapangalan si Kylie Minogue. Faker, baduy mo. JK! =))) JOKE LANG HAA. Hey I like one of her songs kaya =))
44. May aso siya, na lagi ko nakakalimutan pangalan niya. Naalala ko lang kasi she says na nangingisay lagi. Kakatanong ko lang. Pure Lab, name; Vanilla. :D
45. Her phone's a krzr k1. That I play with a lot. And I THINK, has been through falling from the 3rd floor. Malupet pare.
46. She enjoys watching Nat Geo and the Food NetWork.
47. She play Weff Riddles. UGH. =))
48. She is amused with Internet Games in y8.
49. anelle de jesus: I like the word pampam <---- She said that herself :))
50. She loves me endlessly like a infinity symbol and I love her back :">
I can't imagine not being friends with you. Thank God for that Leadership Training Day. It was the day that destiny tied our paths together :> Sorry for being so mean to you, don't worry, you can be mean to me naman eh ;) I can take it, I have 3 brothers. HAHA.
TANGA BOBO TANGA BOBO. Ahh, memories.
TANGA BOBO TANGA BOBO. Ahh, memories.
I love you :">


