AMP =)))))))))))
YAY. David Cook VS. Thelittleguy.
Ugh. GO DAVID COOK! Iloveyou. You'll always be my baby ;)
Enough AI stuff.
Dance was. EXCRUCIATING. In Teacher Mycs terms "Cardio" =)). When I got home, humiga kaagad ako. Nevertheless, my classmates and Teacher Mycs, always keep me laughing. Pero still. COMA NA AABUTIN KO. Still. Being early WAS FUUN. Super fun. And Abbey and I have new friends. Yay :D Also, I met some old friends too. And had loooots of kwento. Euw, conyoo. :))
It's so sad a we all just got kinda close now that the recitals are coming :| *Sigh*
I'm all shook up,
and I'm lonesome tonight.
I think I need a love lobotomy.
but I'll get by without your smile.
I'll get through without you.
But I wish it was me you chose.
and I'm lonesome tonight.
I think I need a love lobotomy.
but I'll get by without your smile.
I'll get through without you.
But I wish it was me you chose.
