Fak.
Is it me or is everyone irritating me right now :| People in Y!M, Multiply, Blogger. I cannot escape crazy people who think that they will interest someone by showing a convo that actually has no sense. Ugh.
I want Tidus' necklace, sadly I think, I don't have an inch of letter T in my name. (Srsly, wala talaga) Ugh.
FRANCESCA KATHLEAN SAN..
TEKA. KATHLEAN HAS! Yaaaaay. Okay, I just announced my stupidity with the whole world.
UGH. I wanna say something else pa kaso, baka marami akong ma-offend. 'Cause a lot of people wanna ******************** it, so parang, I feel na they just wanna *********************** it 'cause it's the thing. HELLOOOO. It's so old na. I dunno why everyone's making a fuss about it. I think Anelle's offended na. AMP. Iloveyou :">
Dance was fun, that's all that I can say. We had the "photoshoot" which was DAMN awkward but still fun. NAMAN. :)) If I said the words "awkward positions" you might think.. Yeah, that. Ugh.
Aaaanyway. I'm working on my pipty paks about Anelle. :D
(Notice I said a lot of Ugh's yeah, ginatungan ko na lang, ba't ba)
And a thousand words.
One thousand confessions.
Will cradle you.
Making all of the pain you feel seem far away.
One thousand confessions.
Will cradle you.
Making all of the pain you feel seem far away.
