WTF :)) It's so twisted. I love that word, twisted :D
I was so shocked with all the comments in my multiply. I'm not bragging okay. I was just seriously shocked :))
So, I won't tell you about my day, I know you people don't like that and that it's seriously boring.
I'm gonna rant now. Even if you ask me who this person is, I won't tell you. So don't waste sweat and effort.
You're so. Maarte. I have no other words. It's so irritating. You want so much from your lover. ANO BA. Your lover can't give you everything. You always blog about it. And you always type cheesy words. I dunno why that person even loves you. Like, what's there to love. I just wanna kill your lover now. For being so stupid. For falling for you. You do kinda have looks, but your personality reeks so bad I can smell it from here. Even my title is If you Wanted a song written about you, All you had to do was ask by Mayday, you don't deserve to have a song written about you, even if you begged on your toe nails. NO, I don't know you that well. And I'm not missing out in any action. So please, stop talking about how your lover doesn't love you, maybe that person doesn't, maybe that person does. And that your lover isn't even trying to love you. If you wanna be happy then be happy, don't be afraid to be happy. And don't turn every compliment around. It's irritating. You're germs in this wonderful world. Literally. Don't infect other people. So shut up. And have originality. PLEASE.
And I hope this makes you happy now.
That the flame we had is burning out.
And I hope you like your pictures facing down.
As even broken hearts may have their doubts.
That the flame we had is burning out.
And I hope you like your pictures facing down.
As even broken hearts may have their doubts.
