So, in my next post, it'll be pipty paks about Anelle.(Paks sounded twisted) Got that? :)) Random facts ha. AMP. I can't wait. I'll start with... She bites her straw when she drinks something. =)) Iloveyoutoo ;)
Mika go to the Philippines! I long for your presence. I was drooling during your performance in Paris that was featured in Myx. MIKAAAA. (Ka, ka, ka, ka)
So, my mom says I need my beauty sleep na daw. Yeesh. For something that shall an will happen tomorrow. So, wish me heaps of luck! ;)
Because Mayday Parade's a guy band when a girl uses their lyrics, it's kinda twisted. You'll know what I mean when you read the lyrics under these words.
Sleep alone tonight with no one here just by your side.
How does he feel, how does he kiss
How does he taste while he's on your lips
I can't forget you.
(So, my ex-lover was gay. HAHAHA.)
(I have no ex-lover, it's just an example)
(Shut up)
Sleep alone tonight with no one here just by your side.
How does he feel, how does he kiss
How does he taste while he's on your lips
I can't forget you.
(So, my ex-lover was gay. HAHAHA.)
(I have no ex-lover, it's just an example)
(Shut up)
