1. I'm a girl.
2. I have a face.
3. Wait, does it have to be facts you don't know about me?
4. Ahh, okay.
5. I want my own driver na girl. WALANG GAGAYA.
6. I'm seriously funny with Anelle. Ask her.
7. I want to be a child prodigy of something. Preferably, piano or violin.
8. I took Voice lessons, and I stopped because I got sick of singing na.
9. I also took Violin and piano lessons.
10. I like rain.
11. I love the song Drops of Jupiter by Train.
12. I dance.
13. Yes, I do.
14. iPod's are becoming overrated.
15. Anelle's irritating me right now. Actually she asked me if she can irritate me. And I was stupid enough to say yes.
16. I dream of becoming a photographer.
17. And a model. A ramp model. And an entrepreneur.
18. I'm working on my signature walk.
19. And a woman who's tall.
20. Tell me, did wind sweep you off you feet?
21. And head to the milky way.
22. I love Nat Geo and Discovery Channel.
23. I wanna see Hubble. The Giant Telescope orbiting the Earth that captures spectacular images.
24. I hate people who steal my favorite songs.
25. I hate people knowing my favorite songs.
26. My back hurts.
27. You suck.
28. I wanna meet Dalai Lama and say he's cool.
29. I hate the word "lalalalaloooove"
30. I hate text language and sticky caps.
31. No offense.
32. I said I hated the thing, I didn't say I hated the person using it.
33. I love cursing. It expresses my deep emotions. Pak dat Sheet. You madakas suck. See, very deep.
34. I wanted to be Oprah a long time ago. Now I wanna be Agyness Deyn.
35. Ate Mea says she sings! She'd really good. I want Agnyess' eyes.
36. I'll continue tomorrow.
mayseventwothousandandeight
37. I' am in love with Dewberry.
38. I like milk.
39. I wanna be s superhero.
40. I love The Simpsons
41. I love Panic! At the Disco.
42. Anberlin and Mayday Parade are two of my favorite bands ever.
43. 'Cause they rock.
44. I wanna learn Adobe.
45. People think I'm rich. I'm not. I'm poverty nga 'eh.
46. I wanna save the world but everyones doing it so, I'll just sit back and relax.
47. I wanna see Johnny Depp's... body :-j
48. I wanna meet the Pope then I'll say. Wassup dawg?
49. I'm a big fan of Mika, Justin Timberlake, Switchfoot, Franz Ferdinand, The All American Rejects, The Academy is...,
50. I don't like David Archulueta.
51. I hate people who make something then say it's ugly. At least be proud.
52. Peanuts are evoool.
53. I don't like nuts like Almonds etc.
54. I want Rock Band.
55. I want a cool game for our upcoming Wii :D
56. I miss being a kid. But I'm still a kid at heart.
57. I'm into Japanese Things. KAWAIII. Expecially, if that thing is hot like Ikuta Toma *faint*
58. Anelle says I have a huge phone. My pinsan calls it "the remote control"
59. I like Chuckie and chocolate milk.
60. Ice Cream is one of the greatest things ever made.
61. I enjoy reading the TIME Magazine.
62. I think Agyness Deyn is hot.
63. Sometimes I'm irritated by Tyra and Oprah.
64. Ellen never fails to amuse me.
65. I love everyone. Except you.
66. I hate cheesy things, except cheese. The super romantic jologs type.
66. But I get butterflies when it's done to me. I hate but still I enjoy it when I experience it. Very, very ironic.
67. I hate cheesy quotes but I have a favorite.
68. I'm not here to say I can't live without you. I'm here to say I don't want to live without you. - Rumor has it.
69. Also from Grey's "Don't chase me anymore, unless you're ready to catch me"
70. I save those as Drafts in my cell.
71. I have a bucket list on things I wanna do before I die.
72. I get jealous of girls who have everything they want, including hot boys.
73. I'm crushing on someone that I do not know...yet. STALKERS UNITE!
74. I love ANTM. I hate bitchy models.
75. I love HipHop. Ask all my classmates who knows the lyrics to Buy You a drank and who dances like crazy in the classroom *points to self* EDITTED. KASI... Kasi... HAHAHA. I'm not the only feeling gangstah, Anelle's one of my hommies. HOLLLAA! :D Happy, betch?
76. This smiley never fails to make me laugh D: <-- =))
77. I want to be immortal.
78. I miss my friends.
79. I want to see every landmark in the whole world.
80. When I was a kid, my dream was to marry someone really rich. Wait, that's still my dream. KEDDAAANG.
81. I use AMP, UGH, FAK, PAK, HAHA, YO a lot in Y!M conersations.
82. I'm attracted to pretty eyes.
83. I believe in reincarnation. I'm still thinking on what I wanna be reincarnated to. LIKEA HAVE CHOICE WHEN IT HAPPENS =))
84. The name Brendon, Aaron, Jake and Bruno are sexy names. Yes, Bruno. OMG Kidding :| But I like those guy names.
85. I wanna have 2 kids. Either 2 girls, 2 boys, or one of each.
86. I play with my hair when I'm talking to someone. Sorry, iz my habit.
87. I wanna have blue, green, gray eyes. Naturally.
88. I don't believe in plastic surgery for enhancing beauty. I promise never to have it. Unless my face is shattered because of an accident. That's the only exception.
89. I wanna say more.
90. I don't like people who are ashamed of their nationality.
91. I wanna bathe in the Niagara Falls. (Is that possible?)
92. Laughing amuses me.
93. I have expanders.
94. I sang Buy You A Drank for a quiz in Speech once. Ahh, memories.
95. I have a LSS every month.
96. Now it's Always bye My Baby by David Cook.
97. Chris Brown is hot.
98. William Hung is hot.
99. When I laugh, it's always on mute. Help me un-mute my laugh. Also, I swing forwards and backwards during the mute laughing.
100. I just cut my nails.
Yay.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
100 paks about meh
