SOOORRY, I DIDN'T GO TO OUR ENROLLMEENT :( I had dance kasi. Please, do understand :D
DUDE. I think I'm gay. Seriously =)) No kidding. Kasi naman, why did she have to dance so hot-ly (EUW hate the word) Basta, marami nang BI sa Groove Central :))
DUDE, did you all know that nagbrown out. MAG ISA LANG BAHAY NAMIN NAG-BROWN OUT. AYOOOOOS =))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Shet super, I dunno. Basta, when I talked to the MeralCo guy (Which had such a hot voice) he asked "May sumabog po ba" HAHAHA.
Good thing the electricity's back. Anywaaay. My body's tired. Later Hater.
I seen a rainbow yesterday
But too many storms have come
Leaving a trace of not one God-given ray
Is it because my life is ten shades of grey
But too many storms have come
Leaving a trace of not one God-given ray
Is it because my life is ten shades of grey
