Anyway, this week was fun-er than last week. SEG day was fun :) I created my dream multiply page. But I still can't find the Codes that I need. Someone help meh. ;;)
Go Cyber whizzers. Woohoo. Yay.
\:D/
PALIHAN was DRAAAG. 'Cause I had a fever, talk about good timing. :| And everyone was so kulit. But I'll find it in my heart to forgive you all, lagi naman eh ;) Still it was fun, of course :>
As of right now I'm still sneezing the freaking life outta me. Good Gaad. Ayoko na, Lord just take every single millimeter of mucus out of me. NOW. I've managed to use a whole wad of tissue, all by myself. I should get an award. And my trash can is about to hit full because its full of tissue. Oh God, I'm wasting trees. Demnet :|
I know this is random but what the hell. This morning I felt my hand was getting itchy, so I looked at it. To my surprise, guess what I saw. No, it's not Ikuta Toma biting my hand (Well, I wish) IT WAS A STINKING BROWN GARAPATA. SUCKING MY BLOOD.
EWWWW.
Anyway, during PALIHAN I was LSS with the Tokyo Drift song. HAHA. Isab kept laughing at my corny impersonation, thanks Isab :> I shall hag you on Monday.
Saw two one peeps in Mcdo :D Sayang, I didn't get to picture your cute poses sa window :(
TTYL. Euw, was that me speaking IM? OMFG. IKR. Haha. Later.
I'll eat my candy with the pork and beans
Excuse my manners if i make a scene
I ain't gonna wear the clothes that you like
I'm fine and dandy with the me inside
One look in the mirror and i'm tickled pink
I don't give a hoot about what you think
