I'm not semi alive. I'm already dead. I bet a lot of us are :)) Anyway. I'm so proud of my class, we won second place again, baby ! :> 2 years in a row, but it'll be our last year tho' :(
Oh Dance Pro. you give me mixed feelings :)) There's always that period of time where everyone stresses.
Last year, I lost my voice. This year, I DON'T EVEN HAVE ONE :| I wanna record my voice nga eh =)) HAHAHAH. Kaso wala kyong maririnig, kbye :|
Anyway, i'm just glad we won. i hope some 'haters' don't mess around and create scandals. Corny niyo naman eeh :))
CONGRATS II-4! :D And to everyone who won :)
ILY II-1 FOREVER AND EVEEEEEEEEEEER.
She moves her body like a cyclone
And she makes me wanna do it all night long
Going hard when they turn the spotlights on
Because she moves her body like a cyclone
Just like a cyclone
And she makes me wanna do it all night long
Going hard when they turn the spotlights on
Because she moves her body like a cyclone
Just like a cyclone
WOH !
