... Or the froot loops that I'm eating just shrunk? OMG PLASMOLYSIS ! =)))))))))) :|
So. I've been waiting for forever for this weekend. See ? I'm waiting for 2 days after 5 days of complete hell. Man. I think I spell school as S T R E S S. No spell Cheska. S T R E S S. *Sigh*
I'm chatting with Abbey right now. I miss her so much :( She's like Fez there =)) The foreign exchange student =))
So anyway. I've been so lazy and tired to do anything and it makes me look like an ass. :|
I'm too lazy to eat.
I'm too lazy to even bother to contradict someone. (OMG!?)
I'm too lazy to correct someone.
I'm too lazy to type.
I was too lazy to go to Euphoria.
I'm too lazy to go to the Kick off.
The hell if I'm too lazy to go to any Elims.
I'm too lazy :|
G'bye.
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Is it me?
