To the people that I'm always with when we sing Kiss Kiss all the time. WE'VE BEEN SINGING IT OUT LOUD LIKE SUPER WRONG =)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) To give you a background, my friend's and I always sing Kiss Kiss, especially T-Pain's part there :)) Here's what we sing : Shawty, lemme holla at you, you so, hot hot hot hot. You got me ksdfasjdhf if you NOT NOT NOT NOT. I'm kind of the town you can take a long around baby bend your ass down it's on the spot spot spot spot. (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA) YEAH ! I got money on me. YEAH ! baby ain't no problem YEAH ! You rollin' shawty? YEAH ! So sit back on it. it's TP/CB and CB/TP I'm a Nappy boy uh-er-oh-ooweee ! HOLY SHIZZ MAAAAAAN. =)) Here's the real lyrics : Shawty let me holla at you
you so hot-hot-hot-hot
you think I'd be hollering
if you not-not-not-not
I'm king of the town
you can take a look around
Teddy Penderaz down ( HAHAHAHA )
is in the spot-spot-spot-spot
(Yeah) I got money on me
(Yeah) Baby girl no problem
(Yeah) You rolling shawty?
(Yeah) Lets hit McDonald's
It's T.P. and C.B.
I'm the nappy boy — ooh weee! oh maaan. We need to get our lyrics right, 'til then... OH HOT DAYUUMM, THIS IS MY JAYUMM ! Keep me partying 'til the AM. Ya'll don't understayund, make me throw my hands, IN THE AYEEER !=))))))))))))
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Can I just say?
