ATENEO WON!
I shall quote Jayjay; Good job! :-bd
Don't worry my Lasalle friends, I'll still root for you too :> So I guess that means I'll be cheering for ADMU and DLSU. Like you would care =)))))) I bet you don't even give a damn :)) HAHA. My friends, let's watch! But you'll libre me! =)) Oh come on, you know you love me :> Oh and this is ironic, but I have an aniomism shirt for Chris Tiu, 'cause he's too hot.
Oh I'll give it to you, Chris Tiu :>
OYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. That's not bastos :> What were you thinking there? /:)
I'll give my heart to him! :>
Kthanksbye :|
Don't worry my Lasalle friends, I'll still root for you too :> So I guess that means I'll be cheering for ADMU and DLSU. Like you would care =)))))) I bet you don't even give a damn :)) HAHA. My friends, let's watch! But you'll libre me! =)) Oh come on, you know you love me :> Oh and this is ironic, but I have an aniomism shirt for Chris Tiu, 'cause he's too hot.
Oh I'll give it to you, Chris Tiu :>
OYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. That's not bastos :> What were you thinking there? /:)
I'll give my heart to him! :>
Kthanksbye :|
