-People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves. Then, tag 8 people. Those who are tagged cannot refuse.
-These 8 people must state who they were tagged by. You cannot tag the person who tagged you. Continue this game by sending this to 8 other people. :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. If someone kisses you and you suddenly find out that he/she has a girl/guy, what will you feel?
-HAHA. I'd feel that I'd have a lot of explaining to do. But like what Nacu said, THAT GUY'S AN A-HOLE !
2. Do you have an eating disorder?
-Hell no.
3. One random thing about you?
-I like Cheese.
4. Had any form of sexy time today?
-HAHA. No. It's too early.
5. The best thing that happened to you today?
-Ohh, I ate my dad's yummy yummy burgers. =P~
6. Truth or dare?
-Neither.
7. Would you rather be loved by that one special person or be liked by everyone else?
-I'd rather be loved :p For a change. I mean, everyone likes me :))))))))))
SHIZZ, THAT WAS NACU'S ANSWER =))))))))
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
-I'd rather be loved :p For a change. I mean, everyone likes me :))))))))))
SHIZZ, THAT WAS NACU'S ANSWER =))))))))
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
-MMHMM.
9. Single or taken?
9. Single or taken?
-Solo.
10. Who do you want most in life?
-CHESKA NACU ! :">
11. How do you know the one who tagged you?
-Cheska Nacu? Who doesn't know who this girl is :))
-Cheska Nacu? Who doesn't know who this girl is :))
12. If you find out that your best friend is going out with your boyfriend, how would you react?
-.
-.
13. Do you dance in the shower?
-What do you care :))
-What do you care :))
14. What do you think about the guy who started this whole tagging thing?
-He must be bored :))
15. How late do you stay up at night?
-Iunno.
-Iunno.
16.How does it feel to be in love?
-Iunno.
-Iunno.
17. Would you give your all in a relationship?
-No. :)) I'd give what I can give.
-No. :)) I'd give what I can give.
18. What would you most probably have done if you hadn't answered this?
-Do HW? :))
-Do HW? :))
19. What type of friends do you like?
-Funny ones.
20. If you played a prank on someone, and s/he fell for the trick, what will you do?
-I'd be saying " That almost made me pee ! "
