As taken from Anelle WE HAVE SHIT LOADS OF WORK TO DO. As in. July = cram. Cram = no sleep. No Sleep = EYE BAGS. GAAAH D: keedeeng :| Who care, my eyebags are huge, big deal :))
(Btw, Anelle has a new lay-out, check it ooout :> IZ HAT ! )
And oh, Disturbia was like. YEAH. It was HAAAT to say the least. It was boring at first but then, someone, made my night better :> :"> =))))) KEEDEENG :| But yeah, someone made my night :) I WANNA REPEAT IT :( HAHA. I'd change the music tho' :| =)) I grinded (I know it's wrong but check this out, "I ground? PANGET NO) hahaha. With all the girls :> AY PU' keedeeng :)) I wanna grind with you but, someone caught on you first. howeell :))
I love
AbbeyDaniACColleenCarlaIsabelLaraTipayInnoAirForceIndakArtyVergsRodgeMico
FOR GOING :) You guys made my 180 bucks SO worth while :)
I shall gorge on something, OR SOMEONE :> KTHANKSBYE. :|
We're in the city of wonder
Ain't gonna play nice
Watch out, you might just go under
Better think twice.
Ain't gonna play nice
Watch out, you might just go under
Better think twice.
Did my dancing Disturbia? :>
