I know it seems so cheesy and over rated to be doing this. But, it can't be helped. So here. We all know that a certain someone is leaving, unfortunately, it had to be you, Abbey. I can't express how much I'll miss you. SERIOUSLY. AS IN LIKE SUPER. Hahaha. LIKE PARANG. Haha, see I've learned so much fro you ! But seriously, I'm crying right now and making a fool out of myself in front of Kole. I've been dreading the day that you'll go far away to the U S and A. It's so close. I wished I spent more time with you, but we were both too busy. So, sinulit ko na 'yung Saturday :) Everytime someone mentions you leaving, or when I just start thinking about it, I cry. I'm not exaggerating. HELLO. We've been friends since like... the day we played hide and seek in your old house (THAT I MISS SO MUCH ESPECIALLY THE DEN) I remember hiding in the bathroom, in your bathroom that had a toilet parallel to a shower (Which I never understood as a kid) And I remember having over nights, sleeping at the den, having my first PARANORMAL encounter, playing Clue with your whole family. I miss your old house, but your new house is cool too :>
I really can't believe it. YOU'RE LEAVING TOMORROW. I know you don't like me emphasizing stuff that's negative but, YOU'RE LEAVING TOMORROW. My childhood friend is leaving tomorrow. The person I've been friends the longest is effing leaving tomorrow. Please don't :( One thing that scares me the most is that, when you come back, you'll forget us :( But I know you're not that kinda person ;) I know you. :D
It just hit me now, you might not see the moment he and I are gonna be together ! KBYE. HAHAHAHA. ETO NAMAN OH. Kim Lim and I :>
I'll miss sharing stuff that bothers me. The people I like. The people I hate the most. I also love hearing you rant. 'Cause we get each other. Parang =)) Even tho' 'di ko na-explain ng maayos, mageget mo. I dunno :)) I be you'll miss having woah moments with me :> THE LAST THING YOU SHARED WAS THE WOAH-EST =)) WOAH. =)) I WILL MISS SIR REFI =))
I hope you have a great time there :) I hope you find cool friends there ;) ... BUT NOT COOLER THAN YOUR FRIENDS HERE. =))
IV-5 will miss you. A lot of Seniors will miss you. GC will miss you. HOD will miss you. I WILL MISS YOU. More than you'll ever know :)
I hope I don't cry tomorrow, but I think I will :| :((
I'll miss you Kristabel Manliclic, forever and over. And don't say, it'll only be ONE YEAR. One year is like. LONG. OKAY ! =)) AS IN LIKE SUUUUPER LONG. :))
Okay, my parents just asked why I'm crying :| KBYE. =))
B, since 6 I think dawned our relatiosnip... HAYUUUP =)) AHAHAHA. Eww, erase erase.
Since I was 6 years old I knew you, now I'm 13, that's 7 years. And since Grade one I rode to school with you. And for me, WE are the definition of childhood friends. And I'm so sorry for offending you and stuff :) I'll miss our sabaw moments. I'll miss them all. But of course, I'LL MISS YOU EVEN MOOOORE.
Take care, Abbey Manliclic :) COME BACK KAAGAD. 'Wag ka na mag summer dyan :| =)) HAHAHA.
I LOVE YOU.
(And yes, your SURPRISE will be late so sorry! :( )
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
We're the definition of childhood friends
