So may I share? ;)
Friday -- Skittles. 'Cause Kyle kept rubbing it in my face that he had skittles and he wouldn't gimme some :( So I had to steal from him. HA ! karmaaa >:P
Saturday -- Vanilla Ice Cream. Then I remembered. MIKO ARCE ! =)) WOOOOH.
Sunday -- DEWBERRY. mother effin' brothers didn't buy me :( it's been weeks fools ! I'll turn into a freaky little monster if you don't feed me cream filled biscuits :|
Monday -- Gossip Girl Season 2. DEMNET. :| I watched the first 5 minutes. ANGELA SPOILER. (Pero I loved the part that you spoiled :">) SOMETHING'S GONNA HAPPEN TO CHUCK AND BLAIR :""""""""""""""""> GO TEAM CHAIR ! TAPOS. Kwinento sa'kin ni Desaaaaaaaa. CAN I JUST SAY. I NEED TO WATCH THAT EPISODE !!!!!
Tuesday -- YAKULT ! Meeehn. So I bought na a while ago =)) HAHAHA. I was so happy :D
Wednesday -- You. Ay pu =)) I'M KIDDING :| It was Ico's stat that made me laugh :))
AND HE'S SO PAPANSIN :| He FORCED me to post this :|

cheska alejandro: Dude weird.
cheska alejandro: I'm making a blog entry about what I'm craving for as in food and stuff
cheska alejandro: Tapos ikaw
cheska alejandro: I saw your stat
cheska alejandro: Carving for you :-j
Gerico Hizon: =)))))
Gerico Hizon: Ang weird nga naman.
cheska alejandro: =))
cheska alejandro: I'll post it nga
cheska alejandro: Your stat teka
Gerico Hizon: Isama mo yun, sa blog mo. :">
Gerico Hizon: Sige.
I'M KIDDING ! :))
So there. Now, I'm craving for TGIF's Mozzarella Sticks =P~
