I miss blogging.. err, writing :))
It's been awhile since I've visited my blog. So much has happened, so, so, SO much. Both good and bad.
But most of all we love each other.
HUH =)) That was too weird.
Lately I've been busy, ( not that you would care, but if you're reading this you do care ! HA-HA. ) Busy, talking to people, busy with school, with friends, family. But lately, the solid hard Cheese you all know and love (Really now?) has turned into a melted puddle of cheese. If you're still not getting my drift, the Cheese finally turned into a liquid state. In english, someone made Cheska uh, er, Iunno, happier?
It feels so weird, entering this world again. It has been a while, and the last time just din't work. And lately, I've been so much lively. HAHA. Wait, pa-epal lang muna, naalala ko tuloy si Tolens, VIGOR ! MORE VIGOR ! =))
As I was saying, what I'm feeling now, is just, the best feeling. And I'm hoping to keep this feeling for a long time. But, we all know that's not possible. For everyone encounters a lot of problems. I just hope. I just really hope. Hope what? Mmhmm, nevermind ;)
Anyway, I am boring you, I know ;) Then I shall goo.
Just to stand alone in your eyes. I can't wait :)
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Lately
