I feel the love & It feels so good :)
I decided to delete messages from my phone 'cause it's gonna go loco soon since I have so many messages in it. Inbox: 1568 Sent Items: 1699.
Maybe for some of you that's nothing pa, but to me, that's like holy facking shiyet :)) Anyway, so I tried deleting some and I read most of them. And to my dear friends, thanks for everything :) From your good morning texts to good nights. From jokes to quotes. And from greeting me on my birthday to the passing of my grandfather. You all managed to make me happy & sad just through text. Mind you ( HAHAHA, Sa'n ang Lakad mo Ma? =)) ) those are only in text, wala pang Y!M. Haha. It feels so great and overwhelming knowing that people care for you. I know it's so frikking overrated and corny to do this thing. But I feel the need to, since sometimes I don't get to reply and share my gratitude so here ! :D
And through text messaging I realized the fact that, people are so nice at times (Ewan ko lang, yung iba siguro fake lang yung pag-text o bored lang talaga. HAHA.) Especially when my lolo died, like I couldn't stop receiving texts. I really appreciated it because most of you were like training for Skechers and everything and some texteed without leaving their names soo :( Haha, but all in all, I'd like to say thanks :)
Another one was during my birthday. Grabe. Like a hundred texts ata. :) Not boasting okay ! I'm too supahflyy to boast, right Iggy? B-) I cried on Nike's text 'cause hello ! He's Nike Squarepants, he makes girls cry :> Take Care ha? :"> But I swear. I know the sweetest people aliiive :D
This is getting corny and cheesy ( Holla ! ) So I'mma leave it with..
I ONLY HAVE 592 TEXT MESSAGES IN MY INBOX AND 914 IN MY SENT ITEMS !
Good job me :>
Oh yeah, you guys love me so much 'cause you text a girl who's a Smart subscriber. Don't worry I'm buying a Cookie ! ( hopefully)
Can I quote Kim Gee. Life's beautiful :)
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Feeling it
